Looking to get healthy antioxidants on the go? Try these matcha bites for a quick anytime snack to keep you focused and energized!
- In a bowl, thoroughly mix together all the ingredients except the white chocolate into a dough-like consistency.
- Scoop out a small amount of the mixture and form it into a ball with your hands. Repeat until you have used up the dough.
- Place the dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for about half an hour.
- If you're adding the white chocolate drizzle, melt the white chocolate in a double boiler. Remove the balls from the freezer and drizzle with melted white chocolate. Put them back into the freezer until the white chocolate has hardened.
- Transfer the balls to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks. Take them out of the freezer 10-15 minutes before eating.