This deliciously seasoned dish is a twist on the classic chicken and rice meal. Cauliflower rice helps keep the carb load to a minimum, and fresh cilantro and serrano pepper add freshness and heat to your tasty homemade peanut sauce.
- 4 oz chicken thighs, slice (boneless and skinless)
- ½ tsp table salt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- ½ tsp coriander
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz coconut milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ pepper serrano chili
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 oz cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- Combine Chicken Thighs, with seasonings and olive oil, and let marinate for at least an hour.
- Cook marinated chicken thighs either on the grill or in the oven. Once cooked, set aside to cool slightly before serving.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together coconut milk, garlic, chili, soy sauce, and peanut butter.
- Bring to a simmer and allow to reduce slightly. Add cilantro just before serving.
- Heat the cauliflower rice through in a large skillet with a little olive oil. Cook for 3-5 minutes until the cauliflower is tender, then remove from heat. Add the spinach, letting it wilt.
- Slice chicken and serve with cauliflower mixture and sauce. Top with chopped peanuts.