What's better than the classic green, nutrition-packed dip? A fruit-filled version! This recipe calls for the addition of a mango for an extra boost of vitamin C, probiotics, and fiber. Dunk in some celery, and you'll get a serving of both fruits and veggies at once.
- 2 avocado
- 1 whole mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 whole diced red bell pepper
- 1 whole onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- salt to taste
- Mash the avocado in a bowl.
- Stir in the onion, red pepper, and garlic. Once combined, add in the mango, cilantro, and lime juice. Stir again.
- Add salt to taste, stirring one last time before serving.