Overnight oatmeals are one of my favorite recipes because they're incredibly easy to make, and you can make huge batches of them. For the purposes of this article, I'll be making one serving (or two, if you'd like to split it) of this protein-infused oatmeal that I swear tastes just like lemon pie! Make this the night before you want to eat it, and it'll be ready to hit you right in the taste buds in the morning.
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1½ scoop(s) vanilla whey protein powder
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ banana
- 2½ oz fat-free lemon Greek yogurt
- 8 g sugar-free fat-free lemon pudding
- Simply throw your ingredients into a bowl (or jar) and mix them together.
- Cover your bowl with plastic wrap or with a lid, if available.
- Put your oatmeal into the fridge overnight (or 2-3 hours if you're really hungry).