If you're trying to stay lean so you can soak up the last few moments of summer sun, this meal will get you there. It'll keep you full while you show off your hard-earned beach body.
- 1 lb ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- 1½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 egg whites
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 whole zucchini, sliced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Season ground turkey and cook in a nonstick skillet. Add marinara to create the meat sauce and stir.
- Slice zucchini into small pieces.
- Mix cottage cheese with egg white in a separate bowl.
- In a jar or small foil tin, layer zucchini, meat sauce, and 1-2 tbsp of cottage cheese mixture. Repeat one more time to fill jar.
- Add one final layer of meat sauce to the top, then finish with 1/4 cup mozzarella. Repeat for remaining 2 containers.
- Bake for 30 minutes