So you've just demolished your workout and even hit a personal best on one of those stubborn lifts you've been stuck on. Now, you only have one thing on your mind: refuel! Instead of racing to the grocery store to stock up on Ben & Jerry's, reach for your case of Labrada ISO LeanPro and a Gold Bar. With them, you can create a muscle-building banana split that's so good even Mr. Olympia would shed tears of joy.
- 7 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ scoop lean Pro 8 protein
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) banana
- ½ bar musclepharm Combat Crunch Bar
- Place Lean Body Gold Bar in the freezer or refrigerator.
- In a bowl, mix Greek yogurt, protein powder, and vanilla extract. Whip until completely smooth.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for 1.5-2 hours or until desired firmness is reached.
- Slice a banana in half vertically and place in a bowl.
- Place Lean Body Gold bar in blender and pulse until it breaks into chunks.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer. Using an ice cream scoop, dig out the ice cream and place on top of the cut banana.
- Sprinkle with the broken chunks of the candy bar and, if desired, fresh fruit.