Classic spinach dip often means a slathering of saturated fat from mayonnaise and sour cream. This clean version cuts out the progress-killing macros while keeping the creaminess intact with a serving of Greek yogurt. Replace the typical bread-and-tortilla dippers with freshly diced vegetables and this recipe really earns its seat on the healthy foods train! It's a taste-bud-punching snack that's sure to be the highlight of the party.
- 1 cup kale, diced
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp salad dressing, KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, heat water, garlic, onions, and kale.
- Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook for 15 minutes or until kale is tender and water has evaporated.
- Transfer mixture to a food processer and puree the kale.
- In a separate bowl, stir together mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and onion flakes. Add in the vegetable puree.
- Stir again, adding salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.