Here's a delicious turkey salad recipe.
- 2 lb ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- 8 tbsp dijon mustard
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 whole green onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery, raw
- Add turkey breast to a medium-sized pot and bring to a rapid boil. Then, immediately reduce to low heat, cover with a lid, and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop green onions and celery, place in a small bowl and set aside. In another small bowl add the Dijon mustard, Greek yogurt, apple cider vinegar, sweetener, and salt, mixing well until thoroughly combined.
- Next, shred or chop the turkey into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowl. Finally, add the chopped onions and celery as well as the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate immediately. Salad keeps for about two weeks in the refrigerator and freezes well.