A fluffy stack of pancakes might seem like a major cheat, but this recipe proves you can eat clean and have your pancakes, too!
- 3 cup oat flour
- 3 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 6 tsp powdered Stevia
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 4 liquid egg whites
- In a large bowl, mix oat flour, protein powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix almond milk, yogurt, applesauce, vanilla extract, and eggs.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined.
- Use a 1/4-cup measuring scoop to measure out each pancake and pour onto a preheated skillet.
- Cook approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Tip: I recommend adding a little bit of extra protein alongside these pancakes to make a complete meal, such as two egg whites or a homemade chicken or turkey sausage patty. If you're looking to prep an easy breakfast for the week ahead, these are great! The pancakes freeze well and can be reheated in the toaster.