Sweet potatoes are delicious in the Instant Pot, and hardly take any time at all to prepare. Add a few toppings once finished and you're all set for some serious hypertrophy-supporting food.
- 4 whole sweet potato
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ½ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 whole green onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Add water to Instant Pot and place wire steamer rack inside pot.
- Rinse sweet potatoes and slice off both ends. Remove any bad spots on potato.
- Place potatoes on wire rack. Turn on Instant Pot and cook at potatoes at high pressure for 15-20 minutes, depending on how soft you like your sweet potatoes.
- To depressurize the pot, turn the pot off and let the potatoes sit inside for another 10 minutes.
- Once pot is depressurized, open lid and remove potatoes.
- Slice open each potato and, while potato is still warm, spoon cottage cheese on top. Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, green onions, and sesame seeds.
- Serve immediately.