Chipotle will want your recipe after you show off this easy-to-make, double-stuffed, cheesy burrito to your friends on social media. The secret is in the cheese, so don't skimp in that department!
- ½ whole diced red bell pepper
- ¼ sliced white onion
- 2 whole whole wheat soft tortillas
- ½ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup, pureed avocado
- 5 oz chicken breast
- ½ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- Spray large sauce pan with non-fat cooking spray. Add diced peppers and onions and cook over medium heat for about 6 minutes, until peppers are soft and onions translucent.
- Coat a second saucepan with non-fat cooking spray. Turn heat to medium and add one tortilla to the pan. Sprinkle the shredded cheese evenly over the tortilla.
- Place the second tortilla over the cheese and cook until cheese begins to melt. Flip and cook until the second tortilla browns.
- Peel and pit avocado. Mash with a fork.
- Place the cheese-filled tortillas on a plate and spread mashed avocado on top.
- Top avocado mash with vegetables, chicken, and beans.
- Roll tortillas into a burrito, top with any optional ingredients, and enjoy!