This sweet and tangy sauce has fewer calories and less sugar than your typical bottled brand, and cuts out high-fructose corn syrup and other yucky additives. It's finger-lickin' good over pulled pork or slow-cooker chicken, mixed with turkey meatloaf, drizzled over salad, or slathered over flatbread pizza.
- 1 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp splenda, brown sugar blend
- 2 tbsp pyure organic stevia blend
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- Add tomato sauce and remaining ingredients to a medium saucepan. Optional ingredients: Liquid smoke, 1/4 tsp. Hot pepper sauce, 1 dash.
- Simmer over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring every so often until thickened.
- Store in the fridge up to one week.