Chips and dip are the most classic party food. Don't throw away your clean diet by dipping Doritos into microwaved Velveeta cheese and salsa. Instead, try this protein-filled dip with some brown rice crackers.
- 1 cup (not packed) 2% cottage cheese
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup spinach
- In a large pre-sprayed pan, saute the mushrooms and spinach over medium heat for about 10 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender.
- Blend cottage cheese, egg whites, and garlic until smooth.
- Transfer the cottage cheese mixture to a large bowl and stir in the spinach and egg beaters.
- Microwave for approximately 1 minute or until warm throughout.
- Enjoy with rice crackers!