Rather than going for an ice cream sundae, try this recipe for a low-fat, high protein option. This is also great as a post-workout treat after a hard session.
- 1 box sugar-free fat-free banana pudding powder
- 1 box sugar-free fat-free chocolate pudding powder
- 3 cup milk (2% fat)
- 1 scoop(s) chocolate protein powder
- 1 scoop(s) banana or vanilla protein powder
- 2 cup, mashed banana
- 1 tsp walden Farms Caramel Syrup
- Blend together each package of Pudding mix with one and a half cups of the cold milk and the matching protein powder.
- Next, alternate one layer of chocolate pudding with one layer of banana pudding, adding sliced bananas before repeating the process.
- Drizzle with sugar-free caramel sauce before serving.