The Paleo principles are simple: if you can grow it or kill it, eat it. If it's been processed, don't. Here are six meals for one full day of Paleo perfection!
- 2 carrots
- 2 beets
- 1 apple, red
- Scrub beets with vegetable brush to remove any dirt.
- Place beets in a large pot with enough water to cover them.
- Bring water to a boil and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Drain hot water and rinse beets with cold water.
- While beets are in cold water, peel their skins.
- Trim ends off beets and cut into slices.
- Peel carrots and apple.
- Slice apple and cut each carrot in half.
- Place all ingredients into juicer. Enjoy!