Store-bought meatballs will never hold a candle to these homemade ones. First and foremost, these actually have meat in them, not hydrolyzed soy protein concentrate or any other filler crap that probably didn't come from anything that once walked on four legs. Let's change your holiday bulking plan, one meatball at a time.
- 20.8 oz ground 99% fat-free turkey breast
- 2 egg
- 112 g stuffing mix
- 2 tbsp low-sugar ketchup
- ¼ tsp, ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ red onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all of your ingredients into a bowl and mix them together.
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Grab a portion of the mixture and shape into a ball (recipe makes 12, but make them however big you want them to be).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Enjoy with some barbecue sauce or gravy. Yum!