Nothing says good, clean gains like grilled wild salmon. Soak up the rest of summer and take your meal prep outside with this FitMenCook-approved recipe!
- 16 oz salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dash black pepper
Smoky Sriracha Glaze Ingredients
- 3 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Fire up the grill, or heat the oven to at least 350 degrees F.
- Brush or spray the salmon with a little olive oil and a pinch or two of pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the ingredients for the smoky Sriracha glaze. Season to taste, and then set it aside.
- Baste the salmon with sauce, and place it on the grill (or in the oven on a baking sheet) for 5-7 minutes. Flip the salmon, baste it with the sauce again, and grill or bake it for another 5-7 minutes.
- Repeat until the salmon is cooked to your desired readiness; just be careful not to overcook it. I recommend no more than 20 minutes at a temperature of 350 degrees F.