It's pizza night! Forgo the usual greasy, substandard fare and swap it for my tasty, guilt-free version. It's dairy-free, gluten-free, and an excellent choice for clean eaters!
- 1¼ lb ground chicken breast
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- 1 tbsp yeast extract spread
- ⅛ cup mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup spinach
- ¼ cup broccoli
- 3 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 whole mushroom
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line round pan with aluminum foil.
- Place ground chicken in pan.
- Add flax seed and seasoning to pan.
- With your hands, mix chicken, flax seed, and seasoning.
- Form chicken to bottom of pan.
- Spread tomato sauce to half pizza.
- Sprinkle one side with nutritional yeast and the other with half of the Daiya cheese.
- Garnish pizza with spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, and mushrooms.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from pan, and cut into quarters.
- Eat it just like you would a slice of pizza!