This recipe takes only minutes to prepare and is a great way to jazz up your basic Caesar salad. To save time, grill or roast batches of chicken ahead of time to use in this salad, and make a larger batch of the dressing so you can whip up this healthy and delicious salad any time you want.
- 5 oz chicken breast
- 4 cup 1" pieces, loosely packed kale
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 fillet anchovy
- ½ lemon yields lemon juice
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp, ground black pepper
- Preheat the broiler.
- Combine the garlic, anchovy, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and black pepper.
- Massage the kale with a little olive oil and salt, and put under the broiler for a few minutes, to wilt and char just slightly.
- Chop up the cooked chicken breast into small pieces. Toss with kale and dressing.