Pair lean chicken with slow-digesting cottage cheese to feed your muscles over time. Coupled with peanut butter, this makes for a healthy snack that keeps you fuller longer!
- 30 oz chicken breast
- 1⅔ cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 3 whole strawberries, sliced
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- Trim excess fat from chicken breasts. Wash and dry on a paper towel.
- Carefully measure a 30-oz portion of chicken breast.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and lightly spray with coconut oil.
- Add seasonings (aminos, Gumbo, Jamaican Jerk) to the chicken and cook in skillet.
- Once the chicken is cooked, weigh the entire mixture; evenly divide into 5 servings.
- In a separate container, add cottage cheese, peanut butter, and strawberries. Add cinnamon for a little extra flavor.