This is great for entertaining while still serving a healthy treat that gets high presentation scores. Be sure to serve it in a clear glass—to impress. Greek Yogurt has no fat, making it onto my list of favorite treats.
- 3 oz nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 4 tsp mint leaves
- ¼ cup granola
- ¼ cup 1" pieces frozen papayas
- Combine half of yogurt to honey and zest (with lemon juice) and chopped mint.
- Make mixture by adding to bowl of fruit to coat.
- In glass, spoon in a layer of fruit, then a layer of plain yogurt, followed by a layer of fruit and yogurt mixture.
- Finish with granola and mint to garnish.