Ginger and salmon blend together perfectly. You'll enjoy the flavor almost as much as you will the health benefits!
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup light soy sauce
- ¼ cup orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 to taste powdered Stevia
- ½ whole onion, finely diced
- 3 fillet salmon fillet
- Combine ginger, garlic, soy sauce, orange juice, and Stevia in a bag.
- Add the salmon and onions to the bag and let sit a few hours to marinate, flipping the bag after 1.5 hours.
- Cook salmon on grill until it flakes easily with a fork.
- While cooking, brush salmon with any excess marinade.
- When done, sprinkle with orange rind and serve.