If you're tired of the classic nacho chips and salsa, this will give you a change of pace while still being very healthy and helping you get in plenty of vitamins and fiber.
- 2 whole kiwi
- 2 whole mango
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 4 cup strawberries
- 1 packet splenda
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 whole orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 10 whole whole-wheat tortilla (10-inch)
- 16 tbsp splenda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix together all the fruit.
- Next, stir together the Splenda, brown sugar, sugar-free fruit spread, and juice.
- Pour this over the fruit and toss until well covered.
- Place in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine Splenda and cinnamon.
- Coat one side of each tortilla with butter spray and then tear into bite-sized pieces.
- Lay flat on a baking tray and then sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
- Spray one more time with butter spray and then place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for about 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- Allow to cool before serving with fruit salsa.