This is a great party dessert recipe that's lighter in calories but still high on taste.
- 1¼ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup fat-free cream cheese
- 8 tbsp splenda
- 4 tbsp low-sugar strawberry jam
- ½ cup, whipped heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup frozen peaches
- Combine the oats, cream cheese, and Splenda in a bowl.
- Once well mixed, press into a pie plate until firm.
- Spread the sugar-free jam on top of crust and then spoon over that Cool Whip topping.
- Arrange fruit over the cool whip and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, salt, corn starch, orange juice, lemon juice, and water.