If you need a little protein to go with this salad, feel free to pair it with one of the other chicken or fish recipes!
- 1 whole diced yellow bell pepper
- ½ whole cucumber, thinly sliced
- 6 large olives
- ½ tsp, leaves oregano
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, pepper, and olives to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and red pepper for dressing.
- Pour over vegetables and toss when ready to serve.