Make your own traditional hot wings with this recipe. Frank's offers many different flavor variations to its hot sauce, but I went for Franks Original—my personal favorite. It is neon orange and absolutely delicious.
- 2 lb chicken drumette
- ¼ cup red hot sauce
- 2 tbsp walden Farms Bleu Cheese dressing
- 1 cup stalk celery
- Rinse and pat dry chicken, then trim off visible fat.
- Place chicken in a large pot. Fill pot with cold water until chicken is covered by two inches.
- Bring water to a boil and boil for 10 minutes.
- Set broiler to high with the rack about 6 inches from the flame.
- Once chicken is done, remove from water and place on baking sheet.
- Broil chicken for 6 minutes on each side until skin starts to crisp.
- In a large bowl, cover chicken with Frank's Hot Sauce.
- Serve with celery and Walden Farm's blue cheese dressing.