Oats can be easily packed in Ziploc baggies, but egg whites are another story. To make things easier on myself, I got creative and came up with these portable egg-white puffs. Below is the recipe for my favorite veggie combination, but feel free to get creative!
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. (I like Pam olive oil spray).
- Fill each muffin cup halfway with liquid egg whites.
- Add chopped veggies to each cup until almost full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.