These delicious treats are nutrient-dense and packed with muscle-making power. They're easy to make and convenient to take.
- 6 large egg whites
- 1½ whole apple, sliced
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- ⅛ cup raw oats
- ⅛ cup oat flour
- ⅛ tbsp almond flour
- ⅛ tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup quinoa flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered Stevia
- 5 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C).
- Mix all the wet ingredients in bowl.
- Grind the apple to chunky apple sauce and mix with wet ingredients.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bigger bowl. Mix well, then add the wet ingredients and stir everything to make the mix smooth. The mix should be very sticky and run slowly off a spoon.
- Pour mix into muffin tray.
- Bake for 8-10 min. The temperature and time can vary from oven to oven, so I recommend checking the muffins after 6-7 min to ensure you don't over bake them.