I'll be the first to admit, chocolate makes my world go 'round. No matter how strict your diet, you too can enjoy this high-protein, high-fiber, low-sugar treat. It's made with clean ingredients and satisfies your stomach for less than 200 calories. The best part? Dessert is ready in less than 2 minutes using your microwave!
- 2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp Pyure organic stevia blend
- 3 tbsp pure pumpkin
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- ⅛ tsp vanilla extract
Chocolate Sauce Ingredients
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 2 tsp Pyure organic stevia blend
- 1 tsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- ⅛ tsp butter extract
- 1 dash table salt
Additional topping Ingredients
- 6 g dark chocolate chunks
- Lightly spray a large coffee mug with cooking spray, and set aside.
- Mix cake ingredients together in a bowl to make batter.
- Spoon batter into mug, then microwave 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Dump out your cake on a plate to cool.
- Mix up chocolate sauce and pour over cake, plus dark chocolate chunks if desired. Enjoy!