This must-try creation is definitely my new favorite. No more need to be tempted by yogurt-covered raisins. The ingredient list might be short, but this makes for one flavorful combination.
- 1 scoop (s) muscle milk natural chocolate protein
- ¼ box sugar-free fat-free chocolate pudding powder
- ¼ cup liquid egg whites
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 small (6" to 6-7/8" long) banana
- In a small bowl, mix together protein and pudding.
- Add liquid egg whites and water. Mix to a thick consistency.
- If the texture is runny, add more powder.
- Spoon out the batter and plop on a small plate.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Use a zester on a ripe orange to garnish with orange peel. Serve with accompanying fruit slices!