Dark. Chocolate. Truffles. What more is there to say, really? This protein-packed play on the original is sure to power your gains while satisfying your craving for all things cocoa.
- ¾ cup(s) chocolate protein powder
- 2½ tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2½ tbsp powdered Stevia
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 4 tbsp almonds, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Shape dough into 12 truffles. If it's too sticky to handle, add a bit more cocoa powder to the mix. Taste your batter to ensure it's sweet enough; add a bit more sweetener if needed.
- Let truffles set for a few hours or overnight in the fridge.