Looking for lean gains? This zucchini-inspired pasta will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
- 1 whole zucchini, sliced
- 2 tbsp arrowroot starch
- ¾ lb chicken breast
- 1 dash black pepper
- ⅓ tbsp garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp, ground oregano
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp parsley, dried
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Cut off zucchini ends, and spiralize into a bowl.
- Add a few tablespoons to arrowroot and stir.
- Spray nonstick skillet with olive oil and slice chicken into cubes.
- Season chicken with sea salt and ground pepper. Sauté for about 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Place chicken in a bowl.
- Spray nonstick skillet with olive oil. Add garlic, onion, rosemary, oregano, and sauté until onion browns. Add coconut cream to skillet with onions and bring to simmer.
- After about 2 minutes, add the arrowroot and water mixture and stir. Add chicken broth to simmering skillet followed by the zucchini pasta.
- Toss the pasta to coat with creamy sauce. Add the cooked chicken to the pasta and sauce.
- Garnish with parsley and season to taste with sea salt and pepper.