Nothing says comfort food like crispy marshmallow squares. These sweet and sticky treats are a clever way to add a healthy dose of collagen to your day. Just four ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need to make this simple no-bake snack!
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 cup of miniature marshmallows
- 4 scoop(s) Gym & Tonic Collagen Protein
- 6 cup(s) crispy rice cereal
- Grease a 9x11 pan.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the marshmallows to the butter, stirring constantly to melt.
- Stir the Traditional Tonic into the marshmallow mixture and remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the rice cereal to the marshmallow mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Press the mixture into the greased pan in an even layer and allow to cool before cutting into 12 evenly-sized squares.