Granola is a calorific breakfast cereal which often contains seeds and nuts for added fats. This recipe is a great way to start the day for any hardgainer in need of fast calories!
- 2 cup granola
- 2 tbsp nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 8 oz almond milk
- 1 scoop kaged Muscle Kasein (Vanilla Shake)
- Add Greek yogurt, vanilla Kasein, and almond milk into a mixing bowl.
- Stir together until it creates a smooth, creamy consistency.
- Pour over granola in separate bowl and enjoy!
- Note: Serve with an optional drizzling of Manuka honey over the top and some extra flaxseeds to add additional healthy fats and natural carbs.