This creamy chicken dish provides the great cheesy taste you crave without mounds of extra, unhealthful fats.
- 12 oz chicken breast
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken stock
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ⅛ cup low-fat parmesan cheese
- Begin by heating the chicken broth in a pan over medium heat.
- Add in garlic along with chicken breasts, cooking until no longer pink inside, 8-10 minutes, flipping a few times throughout the cooking process.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with parmesan cheese.
- Once chicken is finished, remove and place on a baking sheet and smother with sauce.
- Place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted and chicken is slightly browned.
- Serve immediately.