This fantastic creamy dressing is full of fresh and zesty flavors and is completely fat-free! Yes that's right—I said creamy and fat-free. This recipe is great to use to top salads, smother grilled chicken, or dip veggies in.
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 wedge yields lemon juice
- ½ lemon zest
- 1 tsp honey
- 170 g yogurt, fat-free
- 1 pinch himalayan rock salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- ½ fl oz water
- Using a sharp knife, chop the mint into very thin strips.
- Place all of the ingredients, including the mint, into a bowl. Give it a good stir. Be careful not to use too much lemon juice or your dressing will curdle. If you want a more lemony flavor, add more lemon little by little, stirring each time. You could also use a bit more rind.
- Leave the mixture in the fridge for at least an hour to meld the flavors. When ready to use, add a little extra water and drizzle.