Ditch the brown bag and try this more adventurous lunch! The tangy, sweet tastes of the add-ins make these pitas completely different from what you tried in the past.
- 2 piece chicken breast
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp Splenda
- ¼ cup stalk celery, finely diced
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp walnut, pieces
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 whole-Wheat Pita Bread
- Begin by combining together the white vinegar, Splenda, and mayonnaise.
- Add the chicken (pre-cooked) and celery in and stir until coated.
- Sprinkle with dried cranberries and walnuts, stirring until mixed and then spoon into whole wheat pitas.
- Top with spinach leaves and then serve.