Not sure what to do with those lumpy, white curds? This recipe will have you enjoying cottage cheese so much you'll forget that you're eating it.
- 2 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- ¾ cup water
- 1 packet sugar-free jello mix
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup, sliced banana
- ¼ cup slices peaches
- Blend cottage cheese in a blender until smooth.
- Bring the 3/4 cup of water to a boil.
- Once boiling, stir in the gelatin mix until well dissolved.
- Add in the cold water and mix until blended and then place into a container to set in the fridge for about one hour. Note: you'll only be thickening the mixture during this process.
- As Jell-O is cooling, pour cottage cheese into a shallow pan and place in the fridge.
- After one hour, pour the gelatin mixture over cottage cheese and then place in the fridge overnight to set completely.
- Serve the next day topped with the fruit.