Looking for the perfect way to get your water and a whole lot more? Make up a jug of this delicious tea and drink it as often as you want!
- 2 gallon water
- 6 slices (1" dia) ginger root
- 2 lemon, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 bag roasted dandelion root tea
- 2 whole stalk celery
- Put water in a large, clean jug with a wide mouth.
- Slice lemons in fourths and squeeze into water. Put the ginger, tea bags, and celery in the water as well.
- Put lid on the jug, shake it, and refrigerate for at least an hour before drinking.
- Try to drink a jug a day for 7 days straight!