Chicken day in and day out can become, well, boring. Change up your meal plan while still meeting your macros with this savory tuna recipe.
- 6 oz albacore tuna
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp, ground pepper
- 1 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil to skillet, drain albacore, and place fish in skillet.
- While albacore is cooking, add old bay seasoning to each side. Flip and cook.
- After cooking each side for 3-4 minutes, add sun dried tomatoes to the pan and turn heat to low.
- Let all ingredients cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.