Here's a good example of how a dessert can taste great but still play by the nutritional rules. Look for bottles or cans of prepared, unsweetened cold-brew coffee in most supermarkets, or brew your own coffee and let it chill before using.
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cold
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- Blend together the coffee, Greek yogurt, and maple syrup or honey.
- Place one tablespoon dark chocolate chips in each popsicle mold.
- Fill the molds with the coffee mixture, insert popsicle sticks, and freeze the popsicles overnight.