Coconut flour is a great low-carb baking option, perfect for this delicious twist on a breakfast favorite. This quick and easy breakfast a great go-to when you're in a cutting phase. For those times you're not as strict on your macros, you can add chopped nuts, frozen blueberries, or even chocolate chips.
- 3 egg
- 2 oz coconut flour
- 3 oz coconut milk
- 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 pinch table salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Separate egg, being careful not to get any yolk in the egg white. Set aside egg white.
- Combine egg yolk, oil, and coconut milk in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients, then add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture.
- Whip the egg white with a pinch of salt until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the egg white into the batter.
- Cook the pancakes in a pan or griddle on medium-high heat.
- Serve with fresh fruit and a small spoonful of sour cream.