Have a hankering for something sweet? Think cinnamon! This classic cinnamon and sweet potato combo will surely satisfy your sweet tooth and any cravings you might have. This recipe is especially great for people looking to optimize their blood glucose control; the boost of cinnamon can help maintain stable blood sugar levels, preventing a spike followed by crash.
- 1 sweet potato, sliced into fry wedges
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a cooking sheet with cooking spray and then place the chips on top in an even layer. Lightly spray chips with cooking spray.
- Bake for seven minutes or until just browning, and then flip and bake for 7-10 more minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. Transfer to a bowl, toss to fully coat, and then serve.