Searching for the perfect tasty snack for your fast-paced lifestyle? These quick and easy protein bites are a healthy on-the-go treat to fuel your favorite activities and keep your calories in check.
- 2 scoop(s) Olympus Promises Protein, Cinna Cereal
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- ¼ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the Promises Cinna Cereal protein, oats, cinnamon, and cocoa powder and stir lightly.
- Add the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients and mix well using your hands.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a plate or tray.
- Refrigerate the balls for 20-30 minutes before serving. Store in the fridge for a quick snack.