We all love the warm nostalgia of cinnamon cereals and fresh, hot pancakes. Now you can enjoy both at the same time with this easy protein pancake recipe.
- 1 scoop(s) Olympus Promises Protein, Cinna Cereal
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp splenda
- ⅓ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup liquid egg whites
- Place all the pancake ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Spray a nonstick griddle with cooking spray and heat on medium.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake onto the griddle. Cook for a few minutes on each side. Repeat until you've used up all the batter.
- Add toppings and enjoy! Topping options: Zero-calorie pancake syrup, berries, sliced banana, chopped apples, granola