No need to dig into a pint of full-fat ice cream to get the classic flavors of chocolate and banana. This shake, which has an added boost of peanut butter, is the epitome of dessert in a glass. It’s a favourite of WBFF Pro Muscle Model Jamie Alderton. From the creamy yogurt to the spicy-sweet combination of maple and cinnamon, this shake works perfectly as a meal replacement or pre-workout fuel.
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 scoop Grenade Hydra Charge, Cookie Chaos
- 2 tsp natural peanut butter
- ½ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp sugar-free maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup water
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend for one minute. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Optional: Add sugar-free toffee flavor to taste.