These quick and easy truffles are a great clean-eating "cheat" to satisfy your sweet tooth without derailing your diet. Packed with superfood ingredients like goji berries, spirulina, shredded coconut, and cacao, you'll never feel guilty indulging in this tasty treat.
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup figs, raw
- ¼ cup chopped dates
- ¼ cup cashews, chopped
- ¼ cup light pistachio nuts
- ⅛ cup goji berries
- 1 serving spirulina, seaweed
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- Combine all ingredients in the food processor and pulse blend to combine. The mixture should stick together, but if it seems too crumbly add a more dates.
- Form mixture into little balls, about 1⁄2 inch in diameter, and roll in powdered cacao and more shredded coconut. Store in an airtight container in the refridgerator.
- Note: Use additional cacao powder and shredded coconut for coating