When bikini competitor Nicole Christine wakes up, she does breakfast right! Her high-protein peanut butter and chocolate waffle is the perfect mix of nutrients for a healthy start to the day. This waffle is made with PB2 in order to keep the total fat content down, so it's great if you need a lower-fat breakfast.
- 1 cup raw oats
- 1 scoop MuscleTech 100% Whey Advanced protein, Triple Chocolate Brownie
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 egg whites
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp powdered Stevia
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a preheated waffle maker.
- Cook 3-5 minutes.
- Enjoy with some honey or PB2.