Model, actor, and Body Fortress athlete Mike O'Hearn doesn't have much time to spend in the kitchen baking. But when he decides to make himself a tasty breakfast treat to kick-start the morning, he whips up these bad boys. Try them for yourself, and let your inner superhero loose!
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 4 large egg whites
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered Stevia
- 1 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 scoop body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, and spray cupcake tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together using blender or food processor, and divide evenly into 12 cupcake tins.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.