Craving chocolate chip cookies? Go the healthy route with this highly nutritious variety! The dark chocolate will offer an antioxidant punch, while the slow-digesting energy from the sweet potatoes will fuel you.
- 1 whole sweet potato, mashed
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp table salt
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanuts, unsalted
- 2 egg
- 1 scoop(s) chocolate protein powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- After mashing the sweet potato, add in the coconut oil until melted. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add in the sweet potatoes and continue to stir until cookie dough is formed. Drop by the teaspoon onto a baking sheet and then back for 10-12 minutes or until brown.
- Serve immediately.